Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work: We recovered 14 billion dinars in one month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work: We recovered 14 billion dinars in one month Empty Work: We recovered 14 billion dinars in one month

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2023, 5:00 am

Work: We recovered 14 billion dinars in one month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced, on Saturday, its continuation of the campaign to intersect the data of applicants for protection salaries to sort out those who are not eligible, confirming the exclusion of more than 927,000 families who applied for those salaries.
    And the ministry’s spokesman, Najm Al-Aqabi, stated, “The Ministry of Labor continues with the data intersection campaign, and 927,526 families were excluded out of two million families who applied for the protection salary, and in the last application process it was found that they receive salaries from the state, have retirees or loans, or one of their members has a social protection salary.” ".
    Al-Aqabi pointed out that "the ministry continued to recover the amounts, and in just one month 14 billion dinars were recovered," noting that "the Minister of Labor submitted a proposal to the Council of Ministers to benefit from the refunded amounts."
    He added, "These sums previously went to the state treasury, and after the Council of Ministers approved the proposal of the Minister of Labor, these sums will go to the Social Protection Authority Fund for the purpose of including families more deserving of social protection."

Views 152
    Added 12/31/2022 - 6:39 PM
    Updated 01/01/2023 - 12:27 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:22 pm