Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"We will monitor it." Parliament allocates 7 trillion dinars for Iraqi health in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"We will monitor it." Parliament allocates 7 trillion dinars for Iraqi health in the budget Empty "We will monitor it." Parliament allocates 7 trillion dinars for Iraqi health in the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2023, 6:09 am

"We will monitor it." Parliament allocates 7 trillion dinars for Iraqi health in the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-03 02:36
    Font

Shafaq News / The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee announced today, Tuesday, its endeavor to increase the financial allocation for the Ministry of Health to reach 7 trillion dinars, indicating that it will supervise the Ministry's work and re-evaluate its hospitals.

Committee member Wafaa Al-Shammari told Shafaq News agency, "The Parliamentary Health Committee is working to increase the financial allocation for the Ministry of Health to reach 7 trillion dinars in the general budget law, after the financial allocation was around 5 trillion dinars."
    Al-Shammari added, "The financial allocations for health will be to provide the necessary supplies for hospitals and health centers, to purchase medicines and medical equipment, and to develop the health sector in the country."
    And Al-Shammari indicated, "After the approval of the budget law, the Parliamentary Health Committee will supervise the ministry's work in terms of purchasing medicines and medical equipment and re-evaluating the work of hospitals."
    Yesterday, Monday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a al-Sudani inaugurated the Kadhimiya Teaching Hospital after its rehabilitation following his last visit, on November 13, 2022, to the hospital, his criticism of its work, and his issuance of orders to transfer doctors and employees who were negligent in their work.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:37 pm