Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Planning announces the formation of a committee to review the data of new employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Planning announces the formation of a committee to review the data of new employees Empty The Ministry of Planning announces the formation of a committee to review the data of new employees

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jan 2023, 4:23 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Planning announces the formation of a committee to review the data of new employees[/size]
    Iraq
    19:10 - 2023-01-11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Planning announced the formation of a committee to audit the data of new employees and enter their data on the job number platform.
    The ministry's spokesman, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, said, "Work on completing the job number platform is continuing until now," noting that "about 3 million and more than 300,000 job numbers have been entered so far."
    He explained, "The platform includes employees of ministries and entities not associated with a ministry, and there are still some formations whose data has not been completed and is awaiting completion in order to complete the platform."
    And regarding the names that were raised for confirmation of permanent staffing, Al-Hindawi stated, “The Ministry of Planning continues to work to accommodate the changes in the job body and to include the entry of new employees and the entry of their data,” stressing that “the process is continuous and will not stop, and updates on the platform are made permanently to accommodate any changes that occurred in State institutions.
    And he continued, "Based on the formation of the previous bureau order, a committee was formed headed by the Undersecretary of the Minister of Planning for Administrative Affairs, and its task is to check the database of employees who entered the platform and await the completion of the employees' data and conduct the audit and boycott it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:07 pm