Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Samarrai: Al-Sudani's visit to Germany is an important step towards an economic boom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Samarrai: Al-Sudani's visit to Germany is an important step towards an economic boom Empty Al-Samarrai: Al-Sudani's visit to Germany is an important step towards an economic boom

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jan 2023, 1:49 pm

[size=35][size=35]Al-Samarrai: Al-Sudani's visit to Germany is an important step towards an economic boom[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-13 | 10:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Friday, the head of the Azm Alliance, Muthanna al-Samarrai, considered the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to Germany as an important step towards an economic breakthrough.

Al-Samarrai said in a tweet on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], followed by Alsumaria News, that "from a specialized economic angle, we believe that Al-Sudani's visit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is an important strategic step towards a committed economic start."

He added, "We will see a clear impact on the path of energy and services, which have always been a real problem for Iraqis."

Al-Sudani is on an official visit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at the head of a high-ranking government delegation, which, according to a government statement, includes "a joint action plan between the two countries, memorandums of understanding that will be implemented immediately by virtue of the allocated financial allocations, and preliminary agreements that will be completed during the visit."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:34 pm