Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sulaymaniyah.. Dollar transfers continue for less than 10 thousand dollars internally and externally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sulaymaniyah.. Dollar transfers continue for less than 10 thousand dollars internally and externally Empty Sulaymaniyah.. Dollar transfers continue for less than 10 thousand dollars internally and externally

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 5:50 am

Sulaymaniyah.. Dollar transfers continue for less than 10 thousand dollars internally and externally
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 14:04 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Sulaymaniyah 
    Today, Wednesday, the director of the remittance market in the city of Sulaymaniyah, Jabbar Goran, denied stopping remittances in the city's stock market. 
    Goran told (Baghdad Today) that "remittances are continuing in the stock market in the city of Sulaymaniyah in the Kurdistan region." 
    He added that "the transfers that have been stopped are those that amount to more than 10 thousand dollars." 
    And the Kurdistan Regional Government had announced, earlier, the suspension of internal and external transfers in Sulaymaniyah Governorate until further notice. 
    And the Ministry of Finance in the region directed, according to a document that (Baghdad Today) obtained a copy of, that “based on Resolution No. 888 on 6/26/2022, all licensed exchange companies were alerted to prevent the transfer or receipt of funds internally, and that the decision authorizes only those companies to exchange currencies.” Otherwise, those companies will be exposed to the legal issue.” 
    Editing: A.G 

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:26 am