Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Justice directs to overcome the obstacles facing the work of the Investment Authorit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Justice directs to overcome the obstacles facing the work of the Investment Authorit Empty The Minister of Justice directs to overcome the obstacles facing the work of the Investment Authorit

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Feb 2023, 4:15 am

[size=46]The Minister of Justice directs to overcome the obstacles facing the work of the Investment Authority in Housing Projects[/size]
    Iraq
    00:06 - 2023-02-03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shawani held a joint meeting, today, Thursday, with the Chairman of the National Investment Commission, Mr. Haider Muhammad Makiya.
    The Minister of Justice directed the Director General of the Real Estate Registration Department and the department's cadres to overcome all obstacles facing the work of the Investment Authority with regard to the work of the Real Estate Registration Directorate in terms of transferring ownership of housing units, conducting checks and technical matters for residential complexes.
    And based on what was proposed by the Investment Authority, the Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shawani opened notes for real estate registration in large residential complexes to facilitate registration procedures for citizens.
    It was agreed to conclude a memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of Justice and the National Investment Commission to put in place practical mechanisms to overcome obstacles that hinder investment and provide all support to the commission in a way that leads to encouraging investment and achieving economic development, by supporting investment projects in accordance with the government curriculum.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:51 am