Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erbil.. a large discrepancy in the exchange of the dollar: a decrease in the purchase price and the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erbil.. a large discrepancy in the exchange of the dollar: a decrease in the purchase price and the  Empty Erbil.. a large discrepancy in the exchange of the dollar: a decrease in the purchase price and the

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2023, 5:13 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Erbil.. a large discrepancy in the exchange of the dollar: a decrease in the purchase price and the stability of the sale[/size]

[size=45]On Friday evening, the parallel market for the dollar sale witnessed fluctuations in exchange rates after the announcement of the conclusion of the meeting of the Central Bank of Iraq delegation with the US Treasury delegation, which was held in Turkey.[/size]
    [size=45]Despite the closure of the two main stock exchanges in Baghdad and Erbil on Friday, and the day of disruption often witnesses stability in the exchange rate, Shafaq News Agency monitored; Anticipation by citizens and foreign currency speculators, and their gathering in front of large screens bearing exchange rate numbers, as the buying and selling prices varied by a large difference.[/size]
    [size=45]Sherwan Taher, director of one of the exchange offices in Erbil, told Shafaq News agency; About two hours ago, the exchange rates of the dollar against the dinar fell dramatically.[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the exchange rates reached 161,000 dinars in some offices, and now there is a large discrepancy between the buying and selling prices in the offices due to the great fluctuation of prices, as the supply of dollars changes more than once in less than five minutes."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:24 am