Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khashan: New corruption files will be revealed in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khashan: New corruption files will be revealed in the coming days Empty Khashan: New corruption files will be revealed in the coming days

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2023, 6:15 am

Khashan: New corruption files will be revealed in the coming days

23-02-04 12:32:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Covenant / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the Iraqi Parliament, Representative Bassem Khashan, revealed that new corruption files related to a number of cases are about to be revealed.[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Bassem Khazal Khashan, said in a press statement, "I submitted some files to the Integrity Office, but in the next few days they will be announced, and they include several important corruption files."[/rtl]

[rtl]Basem Khashan explained, "The files relate to corruption cases in several different matters, including those related to the work of local governments as well as the Central Bank of Iraq. I will reveal them soon."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that in 2021, the former President of the Republic, Barham Salih, revealed that the oil money from 2003 amounted to about a thousand billion dollars, pointing out that the estimates of the looted funds amounted to about 150 billion dollars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Upon assuming office, Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani pledged to eradicate corruption and not to appropriate the Iraqis' money, stressing: "We will never hesitate to take real measures to rein in the corruption that has spread with all brazenness in the joints of the state and its institutions."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that the media office of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani had previously announced the formation of the "Higher Commission for Combating Corruption" in Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]The UN Secretary-General's envoy to Iraq, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, during her periodic briefing to the UN Security Council that she gave via a televised circle from Baghdad last Thursday (February 2, 2023), reiterated her appeal to "undertake fundamental reforms in Iraq," stressing the need for The Iraqi government continues its anti-corruption efforts.[/rtl]

[rtl]Plaskhart added during her briefing, "Achieving a meaningful change that feels and affects the life of the Iraqi citizen will take time, because this can only happen through structural change that requires systematic social and economic reform," stressing that "there are many other areas that require attention." The immediate response from the Iraqi government, including environmental challenges, support for energy independence, the return of Iraqi citizens from al-Hol camp and other camps and prisons in northeastern Syria, and the need for rapid implementation of the Sinjar Agreement and the Kirkuk dialogue.[/rtl]

[rtl]Iraq is moving towards using electronic payment tools to reform the economy, withdraw cash in homes towards the banking sector, and combat financial and administrative corruption within government institutions. electronic payment tools, and allowed it to completely transform that trend by the beginning of next June.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:39 am