Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani calls on Baghdad to cancel the effects of the referendum: I hold the federal force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani calls on Baghdad to cancel the effects of the referendum: I hold the federal force Empty Nechirvan Barzani calls on Baghdad to cancel the effects of the referendum: I hold the federal force

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2023, 6:49 am

[size=32][rtl]Nechirvan Barzani calls on Baghdad to cancel the effects of the referendum: I hold the federal forces responsible for the attacks in Tuz and Kirkuk[/rtl]

November 27, 2017
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nechirvan Barzani calls on Baghdad to cancel the effects of the referendum: I hold the federal forces responsible for the attacks in Tuz and Kirkuk

Baghdad - Abd al-Latif al-Musawi
    Kirkuk - Marwan Al-Ani

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, called on the federal government to cancel the effects of the region's referendum on independence, blaming the federal government for what happened in Tuz and Kirkuk, causing the displacement of 180,000 people, burning homes and assaulting women. Barzani said during a press conference held after his meeting with his government team yesterday, Monday, "We have previously declared our respect for the decision of the Federal Court, and therefore I demand the Iraqi government to cancel the effects of the post-referendum according to the court's decision," referring to "the issuance of several decisions by the parliament and the federal government against the citizens of the region." They are considered after-referendum effects, and Baghdad should cancel them), asking (what was the consequence of the referendum after it was held, what is it?), answering (nothing resulted after the referendum, and the Federal Court must cancel the unconstitutional measures and decisions taken by the Iraqi government against the region).
     In another aspect of the press conference, he said, "What happened in Tuz and Kirkuk is a disaster, as we did not imagine or expect that the Iraqi forces would be the cause of the displacement of 180,000 people," he said. He announced that he had signed a decree appointing Hafal Abu Bakr as governor of Sulaymaniyah. Regarding Kurdistan's relations with Iran, he said that they are (good and will continue as well). In the meantime, the Ministry of Health in the region announced an increase in the region's share of medicines for the year 2018.
    The Director General of the Ministry's Office, Khas Qader, said during a press conference yesterday that (the Federal Ministry of Health promised to increase the region's share of medicines for the year 2018), explaining that (Baghdad allocated during the previous years 108 billion dinars for medicines, but the region's share in the next year of medicines will reach about 170 billion Dinar). On the other hand, the Turkmen Front expressed its dissatisfaction with the statements of the President of the Republic, Fuad Masum, regarding Kirkuk and Article 140 of the Constitution, accusing him of (partisan bias). And she said in a statement yesterday that (it is well known that the President of the Republic, Fuad Masum, is the president of all Iraqis and not the president of a party or one nationality), noting that he said that (the disruption of local elections is due to the non-application of Article (140). And she added that (the President of the Republic forgot that the people of Kirkuk have been suffering for fourteen years, a rule that did not differ from the rule of Saddam’s Baath, from a disgraceful demographic and demographic change in front of the international community), noting that (the Iraqi father forgot that the population of Kirkuk increased from 850,000 people to 1,650,000). Alfa during fourteen years of a black era in the history of Kirkuk, and we remind the Iraqi president of the series of assassinations, killings and kidnappings that the people of Kirkuk were subjected to at the hands of the repressive apparatus of the Kurdish parties), according to the statement that followed (following this statement from Masum, we categorically reject any role on his part In solving the problem of demographically dysfunctional regions, and we demand a role from the prime minister to form a special operations room to meet the relevant leaders and create an atmosphere for constructive dialogue and a permanent solution to the intractable issue of Kirkuk. In turn, Masum stressed the importance of promoting coexistence and harmony between the components of Kirkuk. On the other hand, the private office of the governor of Kirkuk, Rakan al-Jubouri Agency, placed a picture of Masum in the governor's office instead of the picture of the late President Jalal Talabani, which was at the top of the governor's room. A picture of Masum's meeting with al-Jubouri, published on websites, showed that the former's picture was placed inside the office and Talabani's picture was removed. On the other hand, a police source announced yesterday the assassination of an officer from the Anti-Terrorism Service, by unknown gunmen, in front of his house in Al-Hurriyah district in Baghdad. Al-Jarrah was near his home in Al-Hurriya area), explaining that (Al-Jarrah was taken to the hospital after his injury, but he died after his arrival). Al-Jarrah belongs to the Anti-Terrorism Service. Activists published pictures on social media showing the victim officer raising the Iraqi flag over the Kirkuk Provincial Council building after the security forces regained control of it from the Kurds last October. Activists reported that the victim was the first to raise the Iraqi flag on the building.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:30 am