Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The governors' evaluation form belonged to Al-Sudani, "full of information"... and parliamentary ent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The governors' evaluation form belonged to Al-Sudani, "full of information"... and parliamentary ent Empty The governors' evaluation form belonged to Al-Sudani, "full of information"... and parliamentary ent

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Feb 2023, 2:38 pm

The governors' evaluation form belonged to Al-Sudani, "full of information"... and parliamentary enthusiasm for impeachment[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 22:32 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the leader of the al-Hikma Movement, MP Ali al-Bandawi, revealed that the conservative evaluation forms that were distributed to the provincial representatives were returned to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani more than a month ago.
    Al-Bindawi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the governors' evaluation form, which was sent to the deputies of each governorate, returned to Al-Sudani on the fifteenth of last month," noting that "Al-Sudani may take a decision to change the laggards and the corrupt among them."
    Al-Bandawi considered that "the situation does not allow incompetent and corrupt conservatives to remain at the same time," noting that "the talk now is about going for change because we cannot allow the citizen to continue to suffer in light of a budget of 180 trillion dinars, which is the sum of the budgets of more than five neighboring and Gulf countries, meaning that Our budget exceeds several countries, and our citizens suffer from deprivation."
    And he considered that "change is necessary because the governor is the head of the local government, and therefore he is responsible for providing services to citizens in light of the explosive budgets."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:22 pm