Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance form a committee to count the presidential palaces and evaluation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance form a committee to count the presidential palaces and evaluation Empty Parliamentary Finance form a committee to count the presidential palaces and evaluation

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2016, 7:22 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Finance form a committee to count the presidential palaces and evaluation[/ltr]

Since 05.19.2016 at 11:02 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Ahmed Sarhan, Thursday, the orientation for the formation of a committee to count the number of presidential palaces and evaluation, among the conditions through which Iraq delayed the formation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ahmed said L / balance News /, that "there is an intention to go for the formation of a committee to assess the preparation and the amounts of the presidential palaces," adding, "it was discussed in many meetings of the Finance Committee in Parliament, including count the number of presidential palaces and evaluated according to the law of sale and lease of state property, which provides the formation of a committee to this regard. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed the need that "considering the move seriously and are forming committees to count all the state funds through a review of real estate registration records in the areas where these properties are located to get to the accurate and correct information that will restore these properties if signed by the monument by the people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the circumstance that the country is going through another formation of this committee," adding that "there is an intention to sell state property through the auction as planned in the sale and lease of state property law," .anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 3:34 am