Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Union denies the accusations of the Democrat: We did not prevent the government from sending 200

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Union denies the accusations of the Democrat: We did not prevent the government from sending 200 Empty The Union denies the accusations of the Democrat: We did not prevent the government from sending 200

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2023, 10:49 am

[size=45][size=41]The Union denies the accusations of the Democrat: We did not prevent the government from sending 200 billion to Kurdistan[/size]
     6 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiath Al-Sorji, confirmed that his party did not stop or prevent the Sudanese government from sending an amount of 200 billion dinars per month to Kurdistan, denying the Democratic accusations that his party was behind the decision to stop sending those sums.
    Al-Sorji said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam that “the two parties, the National Union and the Democratic Party, did not meet in the recent period, except for what was held from a single meeting, after which it was agreed to continue the dialogues, as the existing differences cannot be resolved through one or two meetings.”
    He added, "There is an exacerbation of problems and differences between the two parties, especially since the Democratic Party and some of its websites have accused the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan of cutting off the sums that Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani agreed to send to the region, amounting to 200 billion dinars as a monthly grant for employee salaries."
    And he indicated that “the union never interfered with the file of funds sent from Baghdad to Erbil, and worked as a result of this accusation to boycott the meetings, although there is continuous communication, and meetings between the two parties may be resumed during the current week.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 11:37 pm