Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil determines the factors for selecting companies and contracting with them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil determines the factors for selecting companies and contracting with them Empty Parliamentary Oil determines the factors for selecting companies and contracting with them

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Feb 2023, 5:18 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Oil determines the factors for selecting companies and contracting with them[/size]
     16 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee confirmed today, Thursday, that external pressures and political priorities are two main factors in deciding the selection of companies and contracting with them.
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Bassem Al-Gharibawi, said in a press statement, "Iraq needs capacities estimated at 30,000 megawatts, and this is what necessitates the government to go towards international companies, regardless of the ownership of these companies to any country."

He added that "the entry of foreign companies into Iraq and contracting with them may not depend on the element of competence, and sometimes external pressures and political priorities are essential factors in deciding the choice of a company and contracting with it."
    He continued, "The freedom to contract with international energy companies belongs to the Iraqi government, and what is issued by the US ambassador or others to influence the government's approach to contracting with German or Chinese companies is unacceptable," noting that "the Iraqi government must take its role in contracting with companies." in the interest of the country.”
    Al-Gharibawi stressed that “all the problems occurring inside the country are the result of the conflict between the political blocs, as each party (sings on its nights),” according to his description, in addition to the constant questioning of some government decisions, which could serve the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm