Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi government bank grants financing of 60 million dinars to buy a car

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi government bank grants financing of 60 million dinars to buy a car Empty An Iraqi government bank grants financing of 60 million dinars to buy a car

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2023, 7:21 am

An Iraqi government bank grants financing of 60 million dinars to buy a car

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-06 06:32
    Font

Shafaq News/ The government-run Islamic Bank of Al-Nahrain announced, on Monday, that it had financed 60 million dinars to buy a car, while confirming that the Murabaha financing for the purchase of the car includes all citizens, both citizens and non-citizens, in the bank.
    The assistant director of the bank, Imad Rasan, said in an interview with Shafaq News agency, "The bank has started financing the Murabaha purchase of cars for all citizens, both citizens and non-citizens, in the bank, with a maximum of 60 million dinars," noting that "the bank pays the amount directly to the owner of the car that is to be purchased by the customer" .

He added, "The applicant for funding must provide one or more sponsors from state employees, provided that the net salary is equal to double the monthly installment or more."
    He pointed out that "the years of repayment of Murabaha financing for the purchase of cars were set at 7 years for citizens in the bank and 6 years for non-nationals, and that the Murabaha (interest) will be 4%," pointing out that "the applicant for financing must be at least 18 years old."
    The Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank was established in 2012, and it is the first Islamic government bank, and in 2018 it started granting loans and advances to citizens and employees according to certain mechanisms and controls.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:08 am