Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Sudani forms the “Market Council” .. his advisor reveals the support of the private sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani forms the “Market Council” .. his advisor reveals the support of the private sector Empty Al-Sudani forms the “Market Council” .. his advisor reveals the support of the private sector

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 9:10 am

Al-Sudani forms the “Market Council” .. his advisor reveals the support of the private sector

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-09 11:33
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Thursday, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, revealed the details of the government's approach to the non-private sector.
    Saleh told Shafaq News agency, "The current approach of the government has not deviated from establishing the issue of proceeding in the national strategy for the private sector, which was approved years ago by the Council of Ministers."

Saleh added, "On the basis of which a specialized council was established in the Ministry of Planning, which included members from the private sector, and is concerned with the policies of state support for the private sector, which is what I personally call the (market council)."
    He explained, "The council is currently coordinating with the government to raise the private sector's contribution to the gross domestic product, from less than 37% currently, to become in the next decade about 53-55% in the composition of the gross domestic product of Iraq."
    And the financial advisor continued, "Based on the foregoing, the government curriculum included, in an explicit reference, the establishment of a number of (government development financing funds) directed at employment, investment and production in the private sector."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Al-Sudani forms the “Market Council” .. his advisor reveals the support of the private sector Empty Re: Al-Sudani forms the “Market Council” .. his advisor reveals the support of the private sector

Post by Bama Diva Fri 10 Mar 2023, 6:53 pm

He explained, "The council is currently coordinating with the government to raise the private sector's contribution to the gross domestic product, from less than 37% currently, to become in the next decade about 53-55% in the composition of the gross domestic product of Iraq."

Mazhar Muhammad Salih, This man was the right hand man to Shabibi when Shabibi was Governor of the CBI. This statement indicates to me that his thinking on the economy runs along side of Shabibi’s. Shabibi indicated (if my memory serves me correctly), for the RV to happen, one of the necessary things would be for the economy to be more diversified so Iraq’s economy wasn’t totally dependent on oil. 

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:54 am