Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political warning of rising tensions over the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political warning of rising tensions over the election law Empty A political warning of rising tensions over the election law

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2023, 5:35 am

[size=52]A political warning of rising tensions over the election law[/size]
    • Today 09:05

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad...
    The head of the Rafd Center for Strategic Studies, Abbas al-Jubouri, warned of the rise in tensions between political parties over the election law, pointing out that the country may return to square one in the event of not reaching a consensual formula on the law.
    Al-Jubouri told Al-Maalouma, "The religious authority has previously stressed the need to find an election law that is appropriate and preserves the votes of the voters, especially since the previous election law, on which elections were held for 4 parliamentary sessions, was not fair to the candidates."
    He added, "Tensions over the election law may increase during the coming period due to the existence of differences between the various parties inside and outside the political process, especially with regard to the electoral divider of St. Lego."
    Al-Jubouri warned that the country would return to square one in the event of failure to reach understandings about the election law between all political parties, especially since the religious authority has declared its position on the aforementioned law. End 25n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:48 am