Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's Coalition Is Likely To Date The Adoption Of The Budget Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's Coalition Is Likely To Date The Adoption Of The Budget Law Empty Al-Maliki's Coalition Is Likely To Date The Adoption Of The Budget Law

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2023, 10:23 am

Al-Maliki's Coalition Is Likely To Date The Adoption Of The Budget Law
    04/19/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / The representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Hassan Al-Shammari, suggested that the federal budget law be passed at the end of next May.
    Al-Shammari said, in a statement to Earth News, that "Parliament will continue to read and discuss the budget and make amendments to it until it is passed at the end of next May."
    He added, "The tripartite budget will definitely achieve its goals, because it was developed and came in harmony with the government program set by the government of Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani."
    Al-Shammari continued, “Iraq is a country that depends in all its budgets on oil, which is not a new issue,” noting that oil imports represent 91% of budget revenues.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:49 pm