Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank sales approaching one billion dollars in 4 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank sales approaching one billion dollars in 4 days Empty Central bank sales approaching one billion dollars in 4 days

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:09 am

Central bank sales approaching one billion dollars in 4 days

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Central Bank of Iraq's total sales of hard currency to dollars rose during the past week to more than 900 million dollars.
    The correspondent of the "Economy News" agency stated that the Central Bank sold during the past week, during the four days in which the auction was opened, the amount of 904 million and 354 thousand and 091 dollars, at a daily rate of 226 million and 88 thousand and 522 dollars, up by 2.26% from what was recorded in the week that followed. It preceded it, in which the sales rate reached 211 million and 156 thousand and 980 dollars. 
    He added that the highest dollar sales during the past week were on Tuesday, when sales amounted to 283 million and 45 thousand and 994 dollars, while the lowest sales were on Monday, when sales amounted to 127 million and 85 thousand and 570 dollars.
    He pointed out that sales of foreign remittances amounted during the past week to 539,954,091 dollars, an increase of 32.51%, compared to cash sales, which amounted to 364,400,000 dollars.
    He explained that the sales went in the form of cash and transfers abroad to finance foreign trade, while the selling price of documentary credits and international settlements for electronic cards amounted to 1,305 dinars per dollar, while the selling price of remittances abroad and the cash sale price amounted to 1,310 dinars per dollar.

Views 35
    Added 04/22/2023 - 2:04 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:53 am