Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federation of Chambers of Commerce: Iraq sent a positive message to the world after entering the Swi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federation of Chambers of Commerce: Iraq sent a positive message to the world after entering the Swi Empty Federation of Chambers of Commerce: Iraq sent a positive message to the world after entering the Swi

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2023, 12:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Conscious - Nassar Al-Hajj
    Today, Sunday, the Federation of Chambers of Commerce confirmed that Iraq has promising investment opportunities in all specialties, while noting that its entry into the Swift platform gave a positive message to all countries of the world.   
    The head of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, Abdul Razzaq Al-Zuhairi, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Iraq has thousands of promising investment opportunities in all fields of oil, agricultural, industrial, commercial, and tourism, especially since it is a country of many resources and locations."
    He added, "There are great opportunities that could be global," stressing "the real need to extend the law and send a positive message to the world that Iraq is a safe environment for investment, in addition to the need for banks to have a global correspondent through which the investor can enter and withdraw money."
    He explained, "Iraq's entry to the platform in SWIFT gave the world a positive message that Iraq's money and financial dealings are white," noting that "the union has all the powers to approach international companies through federations to the chambers of commerce and industry in the countries of the world."
    And he added, "Iraqi investments are large and spread in all countries of the world, including Oman, Dubai and Turkey, because the laws there are easy and simplified," calling on "the government to improve the administrative management of those processes and eliminate red tape, bureaucracy, nepotism, and other things that keep the investor away from investing his money in Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:23 pm