Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani appoints a special advisor for the affairs of the Yazidi Kurds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani appoints a special advisor for the affairs of the Yazidi Kurds Empty Al-Sudani appoints a special advisor for the affairs of the Yazidi Kurds

Post by Rocky Wed 03 May 2023, 4:20 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani appoints a special advisor for the affairs of the Yazidi Kurds[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    By order of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, the owner of the KHC Group of Pharmaceutical Companies, Khalaf Mirza Sinjari, assumed his duties as an advisor to the Iraqi Prime Minister on Yazidi affairs.[/size]
    [size=45]Mirza Khalaf Sinjari told Rudaw Media Network, Wednesday (April 5, 2023), that with the determination of the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region and the Kurdistan Regional Government, he started his work today as an advisor to the Sudanese, and it was agreed that he would participate in all cabinet meetings as a representative of the Yazidi Kurds.[/size]
    [size=45]According to Sinjari, “a ministry was to be allocated to the Yazidis, but that did not happen, so the Kurdish political leadership insisted on appointing a special advisor for Yazidi affairs and his participation in all Iraqi cabinet meetings.”[/size]
    [size=45]Sinjari thanked President Masoud Barzani, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, and the Emir of the Yazidis, for continuing to direct the request in order to give this position to the Yazidi Kurds, and to grant the privilege of participating in all meetings of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, indicating that “from now on I will participate in the meetings of the Iraqi Council of Ministers as a representative of the Yazidi Kurds.”[/size]
    [size=45]Who is Dr. Khalaf Mirza Sinjari?[/size]
    [size=45]1- He was born in 1982[/size]
    [size=45]2- He is from the Sinjar district[/size]
    [size=45]3- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine / Department of Pharmacy in Erbil in 2008-2009[/size]
    [size=45]4- He is fluent in the Kurdish, Arabic and English languages[/size]
    [size=45]5- He worked in the Ministry of Health in the Kurdistan Region during the years 2009 to 2018[/size]
    [size=45]6- Married and has 4 children[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:24 pm