Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance to "Al-Iqtisad News": We have not taken action regarding the deficit in the 20

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance to "Al-Iqtisad News": We have not taken action regarding the deficit in the 20 Empty Parliamentary Finance to "Al-Iqtisad News": We have not taken action regarding the deficit in the 20

Post by Rocky Sun May 07, 2023 5:51 am

Parliamentary Finance to "Al-Iqtisad News": We have not taken action regarding the deficit in the 2023 budget until now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Special
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Saturday, the continuation of discussions about the chapters of the 2023 budget.
    Committee member Jamal Cougar told Al-Iqtisad News, "The Parliamentary Finance Committee is currently in the process of studying the amounts allocated to ministries, government agencies, and governorates, and diagnosing sites whose allocations in the budget can be reduced."
    He added, "The committee has not currently made any reduction in the amount of the fiscal deficit or the funds allocated to the budget sections."
    It is noteworthy that the 2023 budget suffers from a financial deficit estimated at more than 60 trillion dinars, while the Finance Committee is trying to reduce this amount, especially with the current drop in oil prices.

Views 577
    Added 05/06/2023 - 9:53 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:37 pm