Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The workers' retirement law will achieve three government goals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The workers' retirement law will achieve three government goals Empty Economist: The workers' retirement law will achieve three government goals

Post by Rocky Wed 24 May 2023, 5:19 am

[size=45][size=41]Economist: The workers' retirement law will achieve three government goals[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economic expert Diaa Mohsen confirmed, on Tuesday, that the Social Security and Workers Retirement Law will achieve three goals for the benefit of the Iraqi government and economy.
    Mohsen said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “the adoption of the Social Security and Work Retirement Law represents a quantum leap in the development of the private sector, in addition to achieving three main factors that are in the interest of the government and the Iraqi economy.”
    He added, "The first positive factor of the law will lift the government's burden of appointment claims, because workers in the private sector will guarantee their pension rights in the future from the retirement fund."
    Mohsen pointed out, "The second factor has given the private sector the opportunity to play its role in developing its productive tools, and thus it will reflect positively on the development of the Iraqi economy, as well as its contribution to reducing the unemployment rate."
    Mohsen pointed out that “despite several observations on the law, its adoption at the present time is a first step towards achieving social justice.”
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted last week on the Social Security and Workers Retirement Law.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:54 am