Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France urges Total Energies to accelerate its investments in renewable energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France urges Total Energies to accelerate its investments in renewable energy Empty France urges Total Energies to accelerate its investments in renewable energy

Post by Rocky Fri 26 May 2023, 4:41 am

France urges Total Energies to accelerate its investments in renewable energy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    French Energy Transition Minister Agnès Bannier-Ronacher on Friday urged Total Energies to accelerate its investments in renewables, after the company faced climate protests at its annual shareholder meeting .
    "Total is investing in renewable energies, but the challenge is to go faster, stronger and, above all, faster, " said the minister.
    The company already has a strategy in place to reduce carbon emissions. It sold its oil sands operations in Canada to Suncor Energy for $4.1 billion, as part of that strategy .
    It is noteworthy that "Total Energies" had achieved a net profit in the first quarter of 2023 amounting to $ 5.6 billion, an increase of 12 percent, despite the decline in oil and gas prices .
    During the first quarter of last year, the French giant group recorded a net profit of $4.9 billion, but taking into account the large reserves, as a result of a $4.1 billion decrease in assets due to the sanctions imposed on Russia .
    In 2022, the French group recorded the highest profits in its history, amounting to $ 20.5 billion, benefiting from the rise in gas and oil prices in the wake of the Ukrainian crisis.
    Source: Sky News Arabia
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:06 pm