Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vegetative demanding Abadi speed up the replacement of security leaders "knew their corruption and f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vegetative demanding Abadi speed up the replacement of security leaders "knew their corruption and f Empty Vegetative demanding Abadi speed up the replacement of security leaders "knew their corruption and f

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Sep 2014, 4:35 am

Vegetative demanding Abadi speed up the replacement of security leaders "knew their corruption and failure"

09/23/20140 

Student for the National Alliance Vice Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi replace some security leaders "for failing to" perform their duties. Hamid said vegetative told all of Iraq [where] "There are some security leaders have no right to stay in office after this what is known today about the failure and corruption and the general commander of the armed forces to speed up Bastbdulhm Other elements Kovoh enjoy professionalism and dedication." He added that "it is very important to replace the proven failure in the security effort." He pointed out that the vegetative "What happened bombings in Baghdad the past few days, and most recently in Kazimiyah needs to stop before the seriousness of the security services and re-activate the system plans and intelligence to reduce the recurrence of such violations, which targeted innocent citizens." And saw the security situation in Iraq during the past few days, most notably sophisticated pointing repeat bombings in Baghdad and a number of provinces, including the news about the killing of dozens of soldiers in Saqlawiyah and Alsger Anbar province at the hands of terrorist gangs Daash after the siege lasted for several days. For his part, ordered yesterday the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Haider Abadi book warrants regiments negligent in two incidents of Saqlawiyah and Alsger.anthy 2. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:16 pm