Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
zimi31
day dreamer
GWT54
mochasmom
Hkp1
9 posters

Talabani adviser: President Talabani will deliver a speech on the occasion of nawroz festivals

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Talabani adviser: President Talabani will deliver a speech on the occasion of nawroz festivals Empty Talabani adviser: President Talabani will deliver a speech on the occasion of nawroz festivals

Post by Hkp1 Tue 05 Mar 2013, 6:07 pm

Talabani adviser: President Talabani will deliver a speech on the occasion of nawroz festivals

Tuesday, 05 March 2013 22: 03 Ambassador news

{Baghdad Ambassador: News}

Media
    quoted Kurdish President Jalal Talabani Adviser Abdullah Haji Saeed as
    saying that Talabani will return to Kurdistan before nawroz celebrations
    and that the President's health is improving and he can now stand and
    walk, and that his memory is excellent and knows all the people who
    visit him.

"The President is scheduled to deliver a speech on the
    occasion of feasts Talabani noruz and has initiated functions as
    President soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Talabani adviser: President Talabani will deliver a speech on the occasion of nawroz festivals Empty Re: Talabani adviser: President Talabani will deliver a speech on the occasion of nawroz festivals

Post by Hkp1 Tue 05 Mar 2013, 6:08 pm

The Nawroz Festival begins on March 21st. It says above that he'll be back BEFORE the festival :)
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Talabani adviser: President Talabani will deliver a speech on the occasion of nawroz festivals Empty Re: Talabani adviser: President Talabani will deliver a speech on the occasion of nawroz festivals

Post by mochasmom Tue 05 Mar 2013, 6:12 pm

3/10!!!!!
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Hkp1 Tue 05 Mar 2013, 6:15 pm

mochasmom wrote:3/10!!!!!

Yes I remember that article however the Iraqi's can say the 10th which is on a Sunday & then change their agenda & not be back till mid week. As we all know how they operate. Say one thing & do the opposite.. lol...
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Tue 05 Mar 2013, 6:49 pm

Hkp1 wrote:

Yes I remember that article however the Iraqi's can say the 10th which is on a Sunday & then change their agenda & not be back till mid week. As we all know how they operate. Say one thing & do the opposite.. lol...
    Don't we all know that for a fact. Glad to see he is making great progress.
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Tue 05 Mar 2013, 7:38 pm

this is really good news i like talabani and pray good health for him!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 05 Mar 2013, 8:18 pm

Thanks Hkp...this is great news!!! Looking forward to his return to good health and Iraq.....as sooooooon as possible! :)
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 06 Mar 2013, 4:36 am

It would seem that Talibani is doing much better than first anticipated. The power of prayer is an amazing thing. I really want this man to see his country prosper.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Wed 06 Mar 2013, 7:10 am

I like Tali too and am very happy to see him doing so well!!
    day dreamer wrote:this is really good news i like talabani and pray good health for him!
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Wed 06 Mar 2013, 10:04 am

More good posts,I wish him good health also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:11 am