Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It reaches 110 million barrels per day.. OPEC expects an increase in oil demand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It reaches 110 million barrels per day.. OPEC expects an increase in oil demand Empty It reaches 110 million barrels per day.. OPEC expects an increase in oil demand

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2023, 4:32 am

It reaches 110 million barrels per day.. OPEC expects an increase in oil demand
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up 
    Secretary-General of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), Haitham Al-Ghais , said today, Monday, that OPEC expects an increase in global demand for oil to 110 million barrels per day by 2045, or 23 percent more than current levels.
    This month, OPEC kept its forecast for global oil demand this year unchanged for the fourth month, but warned that the global economy is facing increasing uncertainty with slowing growth in the second half of the year.
    OPEC said in its monthly report that global oil demand will rise by 2.35 million barrels per day, or 2.4 percent, in 2023.
    This was almost unchanged from the 2.33 million bpd forecast in May.
    The OPEC+ alliance, which includes OPEC, Russia and other allies, is taking more steps to support the oil market in 2023.
    On June 4, the coalition announced the second package of production cuts since April, and Saudi Arabia pledged to voluntarily cut one million barrels per day, starting in July. However, crude oil prices remained subject to concerns about slowing economic growth and demand.
    Source: "Sky News Arabia"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:11 am