Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity sends an invitation to the Ministry of Finance regarding the salaries of ret

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity sends an invitation to the Ministry of Finance regarding the salaries of ret Empty Parliamentary integrity sends an invitation to the Ministry of Finance regarding the salaries of ret

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2023, 5:06 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary integrity sends an invitation to the Ministry of Finance regarding the salaries of retirees[/size]
     53 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Representative Aziz Sharif Al-Mayahi, called on the Retirement Authority and the Ministry of Finance to submit a study that includes a mechanism for distributing salaries to the retirees segment, ensuring that these amounts are not exploited by the corrupt and some exchange companies for MasterCard cards.
    Al-Mayahi said, in a statement to his media office, that “there are many indicators that were monitored in the case of disbursing the salaries of retirees and exploiting them by some corrupt and companies issuing Master Card cards, which resulted in wasting hundreds of millions of dinars per month,” noting that “the last of these incidents was what was announced The Integrity Commission in Diwaniyah seized more than (100) electronic “Master Card” cards and more than (60) retirement identities that were used to pay pension differences without the knowledge of the concerned persons.
    Al-Mayahi added, “There are other cases that have been indicated of the exploitation of thousands of cards of the deceased by the corrupt in receiving the salaries of the deceased pensioner in illegal ways and for long periods as a result of the lack of the need for the pensioner to be present or to approve the fingerprint during the delivery and to suffice with the card’s secret number, which is one of the doors of theft and corruption.” It requires a serious and real stance by the Ministry of Finance and the Pension Authority to address this matter.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:26 am