Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: We are continuing to appeal "St. Lego" to the Federal Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: We are continuing to appeal "St. Lego" to the Federal Court Empty Al-Maliki: We are continuing to appeal "St. Lego" to the Federal Court

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2023, 4:59 am

[size=52]Al-Maliki: We are continuing to appeal "St. Lego" to the Federal Court[/size]
    • Today 12:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Raed al-Maliki, revealed, on Wednesday, that independents and emerging forces continue to challenge the election law before the Federal Court.  
    Al-Maliki said in an interview with the information agency, "We are continuing to challenge the election law, especially with regard to the ratio (St. Lego) before the Federal Court." 
    He added that "there are three appeals to the Federal Court," expecting "the court's response to some appeals, especially with regard to St. Lego," noting that "the election law is effective, but there are appeals before the Federal Court." " 
    The Council of Ministers set December 18, 2023, as a date for holding the provincial elections, while the Independent High Electoral Commission set, yesterday, Tuesday, the first of next July, the date for opening registration for parties wishing to participate in the provincial elections. End / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:12 am