Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government challenges a number of paragraphs of the budget law and requests the issuance of a "s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government challenges a number of paragraphs of the budget law and requests the issuance of a "s Empty The government challenges a number of paragraphs of the budget law and requests the issuance of a "s

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2023, 7:09 am

The government challenges a number of paragraphs of the budget law and requests the issuance of a "state order"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 12:57 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Monday, a government source revealed that the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, had submitted an appeal against some paragraphs of the general budget, while calling for the issuance of a state order. 
    The source told "Baghdad Today", "The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, submitted an appeal to the Federal Supreme Court against a number of paragraphs of the budget law." 
    And he pointed out that "he asked the court to issue a (state order) to stop the implementation of these articles after the law entered into force until the court decides to challenge its constitutionality."  
    Earlier, the House of Representatives approved the draft federal budget law for the fiscal years 2023-2024-2025. 
     The value of the current year budget is 197 trillion and 828 billion dinars (about 152.2 billion dollars), with a total deficit of 63 trillion dinars (48.3 billion dollars). 
    Meanwhile, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani confirmed, earlier, that "the government will work to review the items that have been amended in the budget and study the extent of their conformity with the government's vision and objectives approved in the ministerial curriculum approved by Parliament."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:49 am