Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An opposition party on the freezing of the Kurdistan Parliament: a defeat for the authority and a vi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An opposition party on the freezing of the Kurdistan Parliament: a defeat for the authority and a vi Empty An opposition party on the freezing of the Kurdistan Parliament: a defeat for the authority and a vi

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2023, 6:37 am

An opposition party on the freezing of the Kurdistan Parliament: a defeat for the authority and a victory for democracy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 14:3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil 
    Today, Thursday, the spokesman for the New Generation Movement, Rebwar Abdul Rahman, confirmed that the freezing and annulment of the fifth parliamentary session of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament is a victory for democracy and the law.
    Abdul Rahman said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", that "the extension of the parliament's life was a transgression of the constitution and the law, and the decision of the Federal Court and what followed it is tantamount to a victory for democracy and a defeat for the parties in power that wanted to transgress the law to ensure its continuation."
    He added, "The greatest victory is represented by the holding of elections for the Parliament of the Kurdistan region as soon as possible, the establishment of fair and democratic elections in which all parties can compete, the cleaning of voter records, and the supervision of elections by the Iraqi Electoral Commission and the monitoring of international organizations."
    Earlier, the President of the Federal Court, Judge Jassim Muhammad Abboud, said that the court ruled that the decision issued in 2022 to extend the work of the Kurdistan Parliament for a year was unconstitutional, and indicated that it undermines democracy in the country.
    The president of the court added that all decisions issued by the regional parliament, starting from the date of extending his term in October 2022, are considered null and void.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 12:27 am