Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With conditions.. Loans of "150 million dinars" were launched for Iraqi citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With conditions.. Loans of "150 million dinars" were launched for Iraqi citizens Empty With conditions.. Loans of "150 million dinars" were launched for Iraqi citizens

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2023, 5:22 am

With conditions.. Loans of "150 million dinars" were launched for Iraqi citizens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-10 04:27
    Font

Shafaq News/ The government "Al-Rashid" Bank announced today, Monday, the controls for granting a loan of 150 million Iraqi dinars to employees and citizens.

In a statement received by Shafaq News agency, the bank said, "Based on the government program and the ministerial curriculum, the Director General of Al-Rasheed Bank, Muhammad Samir Abbas, directed the bank's branches in Baghdad and the immediate governorates to promote requests for loans to purchase housing units, according to the controls."
    He added, "The controls require that the loan amount be 150 million Iraqi dinars to purchase (a house / plot of land / apartment), with an interest rate of 4% annually, to be repaid within 20 years."
    The statement stressed that "the loan is documented by mortgage of the property and by two non-joint guarantors (civilian or military employee)," stressing that "the applications are promoted exclusively through the bank's branches."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 11:43 am