Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After importing derivatives worth more than one billion dollars, a parliamentarian requested the dev

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After importing derivatives worth more than one billion dollars, a parliamentarian requested the dev Empty After importing derivatives worth more than one billion dollars, a parliamentarian requested the dev

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2023, 4:30 am

After importing derivatives worth more than one billion dollars, a parliamentarian requested the development of the oil refining industry in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 12:1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (July 24, 2024), a member of the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Zainab Juma Al-Moussawi, called for developing the crude oil refining industry in Iraq and building new refineries to limit the import of oil derivatives from abroad and the depletion of the dollar.
    Al-Moussawi said, in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "Iraq imported, during the first quarter of this year 2023, oil derivatives of white oil, gas oil, and gasoline in an amount of 1 million 346 thousand and 451 tons, with a total financial value of 1 billion and 235 million and 188 thousand and 755 dollars."
    She added, "The funds that are spent annually on importing oil derivatives are sufficient to build new refineries with the latest international technology in the field of oil and gas, contributing to feeding the local need and exporting the surplus abroad."
    Al-Moussawi pointed out, "The importance of the refining industry in being the main and vital source in the production of various types of oil derivatives that contribute to advancing economic development in various economic fields."
    And she continued: "Iraq now has 14 refineries, of which 2 are under construction in Al-Faw and Anbar. The total production capacity of the operating refineries, with the exception of the Karbala refinery, is about one million and 336 thousand barrels per day."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:52 pm