Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Parliamentary Finance warns of bankruptcy of some banks

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 10:44 am

27/09/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. warned the parliamentary finance committee, the exposure of some government and private banks in areas controlled by armed groups into bankruptcy, called upon the government and the central bank to develop a mechanism to save those banks.

The committee member said MP Faleh told Djiashi / JD /: "Some branches of private banks and the government had been looted in hot areas by organizing Daash elements, especially in the provinces of Mosul and Anbar and Salah al-Din."

He added: "The federal government and the central bank, demanding the setting up a mechanism to save those banks through financial support in the form of advances, to be repaid after achieving revenues of banking and fulfill all of its obligations and commitments."

Noted that some areas of the provinces of Mosul and Anbar and Salahuddin are subject to the control of the elements of organizing the so-called "Islamic state", since June 10 and last until now.

The reports indicated that the international organization "Islamic State" is one of the richest terrorist organizations, especially after some of his control over the oil fields, and he seized 450 million dollars from the government and private banks in the areas under their control. / Finished / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
--

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jan 2018, 7:14 am