Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-American forum in Washington at the end of the year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi-American forum in Washington at the end of the year Empty An Iraqi-American forum in Washington at the end of the year

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2023, 5:29 am

An Iraqi-American forum in Washington at the end of the year
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (July 26, 2023), the Ministry of Commerce announced the holding of an Iraqi-American trade forum in Washington, DC, at the end of this year.
    A statement of the ministry, received by "Baghdad Today", stated that: "The Department of Foreign Economic Relations at the Ministry of Commerce organized, through the Commercial Attaché in Washington, a meeting via closed-circuit television between the Iraqi private sector and its American counterpart."
    The statement quoted the director general of the department, Riyad Al-Hashemi, as saying, "The meeting resulted in adopting the proposal of the Commercial Attaché in Washington on the need to establish an Iraqi-American forum in Washington to be held at the end of October of this year."
    He added, "The trade attaché in Washington will take all the logistical measures required to hold the forum, after coordinating with the American side, in order to achieve common goals that are in the interest of both countries."
    Al-Hashemi pointed out, "The meeting comes within the framework of the department's endeavor to stimulate the Iraqi private sector and qualify it to play a more effective role in developing Iraqi-American economic relations by finding real opportunities for partnership with the American side in various economic sectors in line with the goals set by the government program and its implementation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:27 am