Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document.. Al-Sudani agrees to include the displaced in 6 liberated areas with a grant of ret

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document.. Al-Sudani agrees to include the displaced in 6 liberated areas with a grant of ret Empty In the document.. Al-Sudani agrees to include the displaced in 6 liberated areas with a grant of ret

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Aug 2023, 4:34 am

[size=52]In the document.. Al-Sudani agrees to include the displaced in 6 liberated areas with a grant of return in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 09:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
      Information / Diyala
     Representative Mudar Al-Karawi announced, on Friday, that the Prime Minister agreed to include the displaced in 6 areas in Diyala with a return grant.
    Al-Karawi said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani agreed to include the displaced from 6 liberated areas in Diyala with the return grant, and the Ministry of Migration and Displaced was instructed to implement an official request that we submitted."
    He added, "Including families returning from forced displacement in the return grant and expediting its disbursement enhances their living conditions, especially since 50% are below the poverty line, not to mention the severe damage they suffered due to the devastation caused by terrorist gangs."
    Thousands of families have returned to the liberated areas in Diyala in recent years, after the security situation has stabilized.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:08 pm