Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition calls for a new water agreement with Türkiye under UN tutelage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Al-Maliki's coalition calls for a new water agreement with Türkiye under UN tutelage Empty Al-Maliki's coalition calls for a new water agreement with Türkiye under UN tutelage

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2023, 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition calls for a new water agreement with Türkiye under UN tutelage[/size]
    • Today 13:13

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Thursday, a member of the State of Law Coalition, Saad al-Mutalabi, called on the Sudanese government to conclude a water agreement with the Turkish side under the auspices of the United Nations.
    Al-Mutalabi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "Iraq's problem related to water agreements with Turkey is that the Iraqi delegations were not properly prepared politically and technically over the past years." 
    He added, "The current water agreement signed between the two countries is not applicable to the Turks and is not documented by the United Nations."
    He pointed out that "Turkey sees its security interest above everything, including water," noting that "the paper of the Turkish negotiator on water is in exchange for Iraq's position on the presence of the Turkish Labor Party."
    The leader of the State of Law coalition called on the Sudanese government to "conclude a water agreement with the Turkish side under international tutelage and binding on both parties, and a copy of it should be deposited with the United Nations."
    And an official source confirmed yesterday, Wednesday, to Al-Maalouma, that "Turkish delegations will arrive in the coming days to the capital, Baghdad, to hold talks with the Iraqi side on water. Ended / 25 pm

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:54 pm