Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A statement from Parliament's finances regarding meetings of the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A statement from Parliament's finances regarding meetings of the oil and gas law Empty A statement from Parliament's finances regarding meetings of the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2023, 10:18 am

[size=30]A statement from Parliament's finances regarding meetings of the oil and gas law
    [ltr]2023.08.13 - 18:04[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas   
    Today, Sunday, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mueen Al-Kazemi, confirmed the holding of continuous meetings between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to resolve the drafting of the articles of the oil and gas law, and while he indicated that it had reached 40 articles so far and clarified the contents related to the powers, he confirmed the holding of a second round of dialogues to resolve the file.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Al-Kazemi said in a statement to the official agency, followed by "NAS", (August 13, 2023), that "until now, the oil and gas law has not been decided, and there are meetings between the federal government, the Kurdistan Regional Government, and the oil-producing provinces, and there is a draft of the oil and gas law prepared by the Ministry of Oil."  

He added, "The draft was discussed with a first round of meetings, and there will be a second round to reach common convictions."  

He pointed out that "there are 40 articles in the proposed oil and gas law that include defining the powers of the federal government represented by the Federal Ministry of Oil, the powers of the oil-producing governorates, and the powers of the regions, including the Kurdistan region, so that there is a state of organization and stability in positions when applying the law after its legislation in Parliament."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 9:07 am