Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Al-Sudani referred the Al-Faw project to three companies, and the failed company was added

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Al-Sudani referred the Al-Faw project to three companies, and the failed company was added Empty Source: Al-Sudani referred the Al-Faw project to three companies, and the failed company was added

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2023, 5:21 am

[rtl][size=33]Source: Al-Sudani referred the Al-Faw project to three companies, and the failed company was added20-08-2023[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]Senior officials described that Al-Sudani had assigned the Al-Faw road project to three companies: Al-Narjis, Water Al-Sama, and Iraq Plain 
    The officials, in their statements, confirmed that the operation was a deception for the Prime Minister, as two of the major companies were invited, namely (Al-Narjis and Water of the Sky), but a lagging and failed company was added, which is (Iraq Plain).
    They affirmed that the senior official in Basra contacted the managers of (Al-Narjis and Water of the Sky) company and informed them that the project belonged to him and should be referred to the (Iraq Plain) company and warned them against submitting real bids, adding that the official asked them to submit “formal” bids so that the (Iraq Plain) company could win with the project
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm