Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani directs to study the project of establishing the first gas company in eastern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani directs to study the project of establishing the first gas company in eastern Iraq Empty Al-Sudani directs to study the project of establishing the first gas company in eastern Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2024, 4:39 am

Al-Sudani directs to study the project of establishing the first gas company in eastern Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Diyala 
    Member of Parliament Mudhar Al-Karwi revealed, today, Tuesday (August 20, 2024), that Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani directed to study the project of establishing the first gas company in eastern Iraq.
    Al-Karwi said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "Diyala Governorate includes several gas fields, the most prominent of which is Al-Mansouriya, which is the largest in the country in terms of reserves and is currently under development, in addition to the "Al-Khashm Al-Ahmar" field, which was recently referred by the Ministry of Oil within the development license to an Arab company."
    He added, "He presented an integrated project to establish the Central Gas Company, headquartered in Diyala, in order to begin the first steps of the administrative structure of an economic pyramid that we believe will play a role in supporting the Iraqi economy, noting that" Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani issued directives to study the project and provide answers in order to proceed with the procedures that would ensure the birth of the first gas company in eastern Iraq.
    Al-Karwi pointed out that, "The reserves in the discovered Diyala gas fields qualify it to achieve self-sufficiency after the first stages of development and can be a gateway for export if the infrastructure is available to proceed with transforming the Diyala fields into a gateway to support the country's economy."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:01 pm