Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Electoral Commission announces the method of counting votes in the upcoming elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Electoral Commission announces the method of counting votes in the upcoming elections Empty The Electoral Commission announces the method of counting votes in the upcoming elections

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 4:39 am

[rtl]The Electoral Commission announces the method of counting votes in the upcoming elections[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/22 11:19  , the number of readings: 93 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Independent High Electoral Commission confirmed that it will adopt manual counting and sorting in addition to electronic counting after voting in the upcoming local elections. [/rtl]

[rtl]There is no new mechanism regarding the upcoming local polling process, and it will be the same as the elections, except for the adoption of manual counting and sorting in addition to the electronic one, to announce the results after the completion of the voting process. ,” said Jumana Al-Ghalay, a spokesperson for the commission, in a press statement. Al-Ghalali added, "As of August 21, 2023, 1,557 candidates have been registered for the provincial elections."[/rtl]
    [rtl] It is hoped that the provincial elections will be held on December 18, amidst the Commission's assertion that it will continue to complete preparations for holding them on time.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:09 am