Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration provides Dohuk with 20 thousand housing units for displaced people moving

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration provides Dohuk with 20 thousand housing units for displaced people moving  Empty Immigration provides Dohuk with 20 thousand housing units for displaced people moving

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Sep 2014, 5:40 pm

Immigration provides Dohuk with 20 thousand housing units for displaced people moving 

09/29/2014 10:36 

BAGHDAD - morning 
    and agreed to the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, Monday, at the request Dohuk province by providing them with 20 thousand units (caravans and tents) to meet the needs of the province on sheltering the displaced. 
    said Undersecretary smaller Moussawi Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) -, "The Ministry of Displacement and Migration contracted with 11 local and foreign companies to provide the ministry with 11 thousand residential units (mobile homes), and in the coming days will contract the ministry with companies to provide B10alav housing units. " 
    explained al-Moussawi said "The ministry continues to provide the provinces Erfanat own housing displaced families before the advent of the winter season," pointing to "The ministry has turned amounts to support displaced all the provinces where there are displaced people." 
    and ended with the Ministry of Displacement and Migration last week from the distribution of grant displacement (MTD) for about 170 000 families of the total about 240 000 families formally registered with the ministry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 12:03 pm