Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Raed Jouhi: I welcome the opening of the file of the theft of the century at the international level

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Raed Jouhi: I welcome the opening of the file of the theft of the century at the international level Empty Raed Jouhi: I welcome the opening of the file of the theft of the century at the international level

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2023, 5:23 am

[size=38]Raed Jouhi: I welcome the opening of the file of the theft of the century at the international level[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

September 4, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: Raed Johi, director of the office of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, said, on Monday, that he welcomes the internationalization of the theft file.
    Jouhi said, in an interview: “I am a legal and historical man in this field, and I understand very well the importance of legal prosecutions and international agreements in this field, but at the same time I am an innocent man of the issue of theft of the century and I am sure of my innocence.”

He added, "The accusations and prosecutions attributed by some by weaving some stories, I do not think that this issue can be manipulated in respected international forums, as the matter may be more beneficial to the defendants in this case, myself included."
    And between “since the first day of the emergence of these accusations, we called for an international investigation and an international commission to conduct the investigation. Transferring this file to an international arena or to other countries to discuss and research these evidences will give a greater opportunity to reveal the truth, because this fact will reveal many of those involved and involved in this case, so I think The transfer of this case from the national forum to the international forum will allow the defendants in this case to discuss this evidence about which nothing is known so far.
    He continued, "We respect the fundamental procedures based on legal grounds, and we respect the countries that are bound by these agreements, and we are ready to provide our evidence that proves our innocence."
    He pointed out that “no external party has investigated us, and we prefer that, so that the issue and the case and what is the fate of this money will be revealed, but these measures prompt us to go to respected international forums to discuss these matters with them.”

He pointed out that “I am the son of the judicial system, I have been working in it for 30 years, but there are matters and facts that we must talk about, so we must respect the constitution. The Iraqi constitution discussed two very important issues, the first discussed human dignity and freedom, and said that human dignity is safeguarded, Secondly, in Article 19, he spoke of the accused being innocent until proven guilty, according to a fair legal trial. Thirdly, he stated that the right of defense is sacred and guaranteed in all stages of investigation and trial.
    And he continued, “I did not know at all about my accusation in this case except from the media, and I learned about it recently, specifically in March of this year, through an announcement from the Integrity Commission, and following this announcement and out of respect for legal procedures, I asked my lawyer directly to review the competent court, to find out What is this case, because I was ready for this issue, and indeed the lawyer went and asked to see the investigative papers, and the law guarantees this right, but unfortunately all the lawyer’s requests to see the investigative papers were rejected.”
    He pointed out that "my presence in the United States is not related to relationships or friendships. Respectable countries look at legal procedures and evidence, not friendships and relationships, and even President Donald Trump is subject to the judiciary."

He stressed, "I welcome any opportunity to appear before the Iraqi judicial authorities, in the event that the legal, political and security conditions that are far from media pressure and the guarantees referred to in the constitution are available, then I will be ready to cooperate in this matter."
    And between, “We welcome the opening of the file of the theft of the century at the international level, and we want to reveal the truth to everyone,” adding, “I have no information about what is going on in this file, and the lawyer was not informed, and he was unable to submit any request, and he was not allowed.”
    He added, "The gossip in the media, slander and defamation, these are means used against me to discredit me."
    And he continued, “The issue (the fate of) the money is very important, the information available to me is that there is an open account in the Central Bank in which these funds are placed, and this account until last July contains only small amounts.”

He pointed out that, “Through our follow-up on the matter, there are funds related to the tax secretariats of companies that have projects in Iraq, and these are corporate funds, not state funds, and were deposited in the Rafidain Bank, and there is clear collusion between the Tax Authority and the Rafidain Bank, because the beginning of the crime was in the General Authority for taxes.”
    And between, “There was an audit by the Bureau of Financial Supervision, then the Bureau asked to be exempted from auditing because there were no negative indicators in this matter, and it sent a letter to the Prime Minister asking for his exemption based on a proposal from the Finance Committee, and the Supervision Bureau supported the proposal.”
    And he said, “The Prime Minister’s office answered that the necessary action must be taken in accordance with the law, without saying yes or no,” noting that “after that, the Oversight Board raised its hand on the issue.”
    He pointed out that "I stayed for more than two months in my house inside the Green Zone, and I was not notified of any action or summons."
    "I worked for two years without vacation, and I needed to relax," he concluded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:40 am