Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Aesideat Iraqi women arrive to Saudi Arabia to sold in the slave market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aesideat Iraqi women arrive to Saudi Arabia to sold in the slave market Empty Aesideat Iraqi women arrive to Saudi Arabia to sold in the slave market

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:43 pm

Aesideat Iraqi women arrive to Saudi Arabia to sold in the slave market

September 30, 2014, 13:44

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Radio said "Russia Today" that the number of Iraqi Alaesideat attained through the slave market to regulate the "Islamic State" terrorist, to Syria and Saudi Arabia in 2000 out of the other Yezidi girl, raped and sexual violence.

As recounted a young Yezidi Ayman, who lives in the city of Zakho, Kurdistan region, the details of the rape of his sister at the hands of "Daash."

What that enters Aldaasha a pair of senior leaders of the organization "Daash", the small room that withhold Yezidi girl at the age of 21, at different times of the day, in order to get married no more.

Quoting Ayman young Yezidi who lives in the city of Zakho, Kurdistan region, the brother of three Aesideat in the infallibility of "Daash" They concubines settlements, the fate of hundreds of component Yezidi were admitted to Islam under duress rape.

Ayman narrated, site of Radio "Voice of Russia" received a phone call from his sister (t) said to him, "I am the wife of one the leaders of the organization (Daash) and became a Muslim after having been raped by members of the organization, I do not know the fate of Hqiguetai raped, too."

The (t) has escaped from the elements of the organization with the two girls, but when one of the families resorted conductivity even told neighbors about the organization and the presence of Yezidi girl in this house, a prearranged again a slave.

The granting organization for girls Yazidi phone for only minutes, to tell her parents that she is now a Muslim and is married to one of the organization's leaders, such as Ayman said. Ayman and hinted about it in his sister's room is entered to the food, and the pair landed them at specific times of the marriage several times a day.

And left the fate of the other sisters Ayman Okprhen age 22 and not a small amount after the 14th, likely Hahin Like Hqiguethen (t) retained in the district of Tal Afar's Nineveh province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Aesideat Iraqi women arrive to Saudi Arabia to sold in the slave market Empty Re: Aesideat Iraqi women arrive to Saudi Arabia to sold in the slave market

Post by CITEX Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:07 pm

And these folks say they represent God's will.....
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Aesideat Iraqi women arrive to Saudi Arabia to sold in the slave market Empty Re: Aesideat Iraqi women arrive to Saudi Arabia to sold in the slave market

Post by fonz1951 Tue 30 Sep 2014, 9:36 pm

when i was in iraq i found out that these iraqis go to dubai united arab emirates and get hookers' alcohol, and whatever else they want, they actually believe that allah can't see them outside of iraq. when i first heard this i thought it was just some made up bullsitt , but when i asked some of the iraqis in baghdad if it was true, they assured me it was true. no, i am not making this up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 8:10 pm