Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Setting a date for the first Iraqi-American meeting to evaluate the security file after the defeat o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Setting a date for the first Iraqi-American meeting to evaluate the security file after the defeat o Empty Setting a date for the first Iraqi-American meeting to evaluate the security file after the defeat o

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:28 am

[size=45][size=41]Setting a date for the first Iraqi-American meeting to evaluate the security file after the defeat of ISIS[/size]
     4 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A security source revealed today, Sunday, the date of the first Iraqi-American security meeting to assess the security situation after the defeat of the ISIS terrorist organization.

The source said, “The first Iraqi-American security meeting will be held in mid-September.”
    He added, "The meeting will be held to evaluate the security file in Iraq after the end of the phase of defeating ISIS."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:02 am