Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport announces the start of the second phase of operating the Grand Welcome Square

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport announces the start of the second phase of operating the Grand Welcome Square Empty Transport announces the start of the second phase of operating the Grand Welcome Square

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Oct 2023, 8:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Transport announces the start of the second phase of operating the Grand Welcome Square[/size]
    • Today 15:27

Information / Baghdad..
    The Ministry of Transport - the General Company for Ports of Iraq announced, on Monday, the start of the second phase of operating the Grand Welcome Square, which includes adding a number of squares and sidewalks to the square.   
    Director General of Ports, Farhan Al-Fartousi, said in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, “A number of squares and berths were added to the Grand Welcome Square in order to achieve smoothness and speed in the exit of goods from the ports.” 
    He added, "This step comes within the second phase of operating the Grand Welcome Square, adding a number of squares and berths to achieve speed in work and the gradual transition to electronic work in port management." Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:25 am