Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Governorate announces the achievement of advanced completion rates at Al-Nahrawan Hospital a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Governorate announces the achievement of advanced completion rates at Al-Nahrawan Hospital a Empty Baghdad Governorate announces the achievement of advanced completion rates at Al-Nahrawan Hospital a

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2023, 4:33 am

Baghdad Governorate announces the achievement of advanced completion rates at Al-Nahrawan Hospital and sets its opening date

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Baghdad Governorate announced, today, Tuesday, that advanced completion rates have been achieved in the Nahrawan Hospital project, while setting the date for the opening of the project.
    The director of Al-Nahrawan district in Baghdad Governorate, Haider Abdullah Al-Harishawi, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), followed by “Al-Iqtisad News”: “The completion rate in Al-Nahrawan General Hospital has risen to 60 percent as a total achievement,” indicating that “the opening date of the hospital will be at the end of the year.” The year is 2024 if business continues at this pace.”
    He added that "Nahrawan district is in urgent need of a hospital to serve about 400,000 people," explaining that "the hospital can accommodate 200 beds and will be implemented with good specifications in line with the development taking place. It will serve wide segments of the people of Nahrawan and the areas adjacent to it, and will reduce the burden on the capital's hospitals, especially in the "Rusafa."
    He pointed out that "the completion of the hospital will also contribute to providing medical, health and advisory services, and raising the health level of the Nahrawan areas."

Views 58
    Added 10/03/2023 - 11:26 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:22 pm