Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank to “Information”: The rise in the price of the dollar is linked to this reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank to “Information”: The rise in the price of the dollar is linked to this reason Empty Central Bank to “Information”: The rise in the price of the dollar is linked to this reason

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2023, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Central Bank to “Information”: The rise in the price of the dollar is linked to this reason[/size]
    • Today 12:08

Information/Baghdad..
    Member of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ahmed Barihi, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the continued rise in the price of the dollar in the parallel market is due to the incompatibility between requests and external transfers.
    Berhi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The Central Bank has no relation to paying budget funds to the governorates,” pointing out that “this matter relates to the Ministry of Finance, which has a program to pay funds to the governorates and projects approved by the federal budget.”
    He added, "What some say is that not sending full funds to the governorates and to the projects scheduled in the budget is due to a shortage of cash liquidity is incorrect," indicating that "the Central Bank does not have a problem with cash liquidity or any financial problem."
    Berihi pointed out that "the main reason for the continued rise in the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market is due to the increase in demands for goods and commodities in exchange for the lack of external financial transfers."
    During the current period, America worked to destroy the Iraqi currency by imposing sanctions on Iraqi banks, and banning the dollar under many pretexts, which led, in one way or another, to a severe financial crisis in the Iraqi markets. Ended 25 AD.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:06 am