Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr expresses readiness to deliver water to the “Republic of Gaza” and describes Biden as a “sen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr expresses readiness to deliver water to the “Republic of Gaza” and describes Biden as a “sen Empty Al-Sadr expresses readiness to deliver water to the “Republic of Gaza” and describes Biden as a “sen

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 7:00 am

Al-Sadr expresses readiness to deliver water to the “Republic of Gaza” and describes Biden as a “senile old man”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-10 04:31
    Font

Shafaq News / On Tuesday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, expressed his readiness to supply the besieged Gaza Strip with water via Syria or Egypt, while directing harsh criticism at some Arab rulers who did not support the Palestinian cause. He described the President of the United States of America as a “senile old man” for his support. Israel in its war against the Gaza Strip.
    Al-Sadr said in a speech he delivered today from his residence in Najaf, “May God salute the mujahideen and the Palestinian resistance in the Hamas movement, the Jihad Movement, and the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades. That resistance humiliated the tyranny of the Zionist entity, crushed its pride, and demonstrated its weakness and submission in the face of the Palestinian advance.”
    He went on to say: Shame and disgrace on some of the Arab rulers who did not lift a finger for that just cause to preserve their positions and authority. Rather, they did not even threaten to prevent normalization or close the Zionist embassies in their countries even after they heard of the ban on water and cutting it off from our people in Gaza.
    Al-Sadr addressed the people of Gaza, saying: You have an example to the descendants of the Messenger of God when water was withheld in his struggle against injustice and corruption, adding: From here, I see an obligation on all Arab and Islamic countries, led by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Islamic Republic of Iran - especially after their reconciliation - to strive diligently and quickly to deliver... Water to Gaza, otherwise we are all partners in Umayyad Zionist terrorism.
    He went on to say: We in our beloved Iraq are ready to prepare water and deliver it to (the Republic of Gaza) either through Syria or through the Republic of Egypt or elsewhere, and from here I hope that the Egyptians will open the crossing to deliver water and food to defenseless civilians so that together we can break the terrorist siege against Gaza.
    The leader of the Sadrist movement directed his reproach and denunciation at what he called "the absolute silence of the brothers in Gaza, especially the brothers in the West Bank, and the head of its authority, who wants peace with the Zionist entity, but there is no peace."
    He continued by saying, "I am also not surprised by the West's unjust position in supporting the Zionist enemy. The great evil is America and its henchmen, such as France, oppressing revolutionaries, and Germany, who call for obscenity, have accustomed us to injustice and arrogance, violated sanctities, and defied heaven. They are at the height of political duplicity by supporting Ukraine under the pretext that it... oppressed, and support the terrorists in Syria rather than the revolutionaries with the same pretext, and they do not support revolutionaries demanding their land and the protection of their sanctities, and not to bulldoze their homes by the mercenaries of the Zionist entity of multiple nationalities who have no loyalty to their homelands, but rather their loyalty is to their benefactor, the brutal Zionist entity, which established its settlements at the expense of Muslim and Christian Palestinians. Under the pretext of religion.”
    He also said: Today we are waiting for the fall of the brutal American colonial entity headed by senile old Biden.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:48 am