Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With high-level participation, Dohuk will host the work of the Fourth Forum for Peace and Security t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With high-level participation, Dohuk will host the work of the Fourth Forum for Peace and Security t Empty With high-level participation, Dohuk will host the work of the Fourth Forum for Peace and Security t

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2023, 4:44 am

With high-level participation, Dohuk will host the work of the Fourth Forum for Peace and Security tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-18 02:58
    Font

Shafaq News/ The work of the Fourth Forum for Peace and Security in the Middle East is scheduled to begin tomorrow, Sunday, at the American University in Dohuk Governorate, with high-level participation at the regional, global and regional levels.
    The first day of the forum includes a number of workshops presented by international experts on important security and political issues in the Middle East region, while the second and third days will be attended by officials and senior figures from some countries of the world and the region, where the topics of the forum will be presented.
    At the level of the Kurdistan Region, the President of the Region, Nechirvan Barzani, and the Prime Minister of the Region, Masrour Barzani, will participate in the forum, and many officials from other countries will also attend.
    The forum will begin at a time when the world and the region are facing a set of challenges. In particular, the issue of relations between Erbil and Baghdad will be raised in the forum, in addition to the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip, in addition to other problems facing the region and the world.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:03 am