Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Central Bank diagnoses the “basic” problem with the crisis of the dollar’s ​​rise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Central Bank diagnoses the “basic” problem with the crisis of the dollar’s ​​rise Empty The Iraqi Central Bank diagnoses the “basic” problem with the crisis of the dollar’s ​​rise

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2023, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Iraqi Central Bank diagnoses the “basic” problem with the crisis of the dollar’s ​​rise[/size]
    • Today 12:44

Information/Baghdad...
    On Tuesday, member of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank, Ahmed Brehi, denied that there was a problem with the Central Bank with its balance of foreign currency or revenues, pointing out that raising the issue of a shortage of cash liquidity is fabricated due to ignorance in central banking. 
    Berhi said, in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "it is wrong to accuse the Central Bank of its inability to overcome the crisis of the rise in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar."
    He added, "The Central Bank does not have any problem with revenues or its foreign currency balance, but the real problem lies in the restrictions imposed by the US Treasury." 
    Berihi pointed out that “raising the issue of a shortage of cash liquidity is fabricated due to ignorance in central banking, and the central bank can print the local currency without any cover because this matter has been overcome internationally since 1971.” 
    It is noteworthy that the sanctions imposed by the US financial authorities on 14 Iraqi banks led to a rise in the price of the dollar because these banks are part of the process of financing the local market with hard currency. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:51 pm